Executive Education Information
What is Executive Education?
The term executive education is described by Wikipedia as graduate-level programs for managers and/or entrepreneurs at business schools. These types of programs strengthen the skills of professionals who want to enhance their experience with recent credentials. Executive education programs also offer the opportunity for updated skills, career advancement and increased salary.
How Can Executive Education Benefit You?
Primarily, executive education sets those with the additional credentials apart – or above – those that don’t have advanced training. For example, earning an executive certificate can provide you with a solid understanding of core leadership skills and illustrates your career dedication to your superiors and peers. A professional certificate from a highly respected, accredited university also adds prestige to your résumé. As a professional, nothing can solidify your business skills or make you stand out from your colleagues like executive education and new credentials from a top-tier university.
Where Do You Find Helpful Executive Education Information?
You’re already on the right track. By locating and reading this article you’ve already discovered some useful information on your quest for executive education. The best part is you’ve also found the most ideal professional development options available from a nationally recognized, accredited university you know and trust – the University of Notre Dame. This world-class university offers 100% online courses in some of today’s most in-demand fields, along with prestigious executive certificates that mark the completion of each course. To find out more about the hottest executive education topics and how Notre Dame can fulfill your professional education needs, check out these must-read articles:
- International Business Management in Today’s Economy
- 5 Styles of Conflict Resolution
- 6 Simple Workplace Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Conflict Resolution Training
- Effective Negotiation Techniques
- Tips for Managing Hostile Employees
- Conflict Resolution in Vendor Management
- HR Negotiations
- Negotiate Everything for Your Vacation This Year
- Military Personnel Will Negotiate
- Negotiating Healthcare for New Veterans
Leadership & Management
- Doritos Super Bowl Ad Success Is No Secret!
- Business Strategy in a Broken Economy
- Common Managerial Mistakes to Avoid
- How Leaders Emerge During Challenging Times
- What Makes an Effective Leader
- 4 Effective Leadership Lessons
- Leadership Certificate Programs
- Leadership Skills Training
- The Responsibilities of a Team Leader
- Military Veterans Have Honed The Intangibles
- 5 Advantages of Online Business Courses
- 6 Tips for Settings Business Goals
- Alternatives to an MBA
- Certificate in Business
- How to Develop an Effective Marketing Plan
- Online Business Courses
- What is a Fishbone Diagram
- What is a SWOT Analysis
- Small Business Can Use Debts to Create Working Capital
- Veterans Take The Reins of Franchises
- Should I Start New or Buy A Franchise?
- Become a Better Leader through Cross Cultural Awareness
- Cross Cultural Awareness May Aide Your Conflict Resolution Efforts
- Cross Cultural Differences in the Construction Industry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training: the Key to Unlocking Your Team’s Potential
- Intercultural Communication in the Global Workplace
- Soft Skills 101 For Military
- Diversity Training Isn’t Just About Nationalities
- The Value of Diversity Training
- Careers in Advanced Intercultural Management
What Executive Education Programs Are Available From Notre Dame Online?
For more information about Notre Dame’s online executive education programs call 800-441-5617 or use our online form to request more information.