Leadership Skills Training
Leadership Expertise Yields Many Benefits
Leadership skills training is becoming increasingly sought after by both individuals and companies. One major reason is that while new managers may generally be very good at their jobs, they are sometimes lacking certain leadership expertise. In many cases, those promoted from within their own companies have not had formal training in years and are not versed in the latest leadership and management techniques. Strong, up-to-date leadership skills training can fill in the gaps, resulting in a more effective manager for the company, and also an array of professional and personal benefits for the individual:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Greater respect from superiors and peers
- Increased self-confidence
- The ability to lead and inspire others
- Superior communication skills
With all these advantages, it's no surprise that leadership skills training has grown into a $12 billion industry, according to Training Magazine.
Acquire World-Class Leadership Skills Training
Ranked among the best business schools in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, the University of Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business offers one the finest leadership skills training programs available. The university's three-course, 100% online Executive Certificate in Leadership and Management will help you cultivate leadership expertise you can use immediately in the workplace. In this comprehensive professional development program, the same accomplished professors who teach on campus will show you how to:
- Strengthen your decision-making, coaching and conflict-resolution abilities
- Cultivate your own unique leadership style through self-assessment tools
- Improve your aptitude for giving and receiving feedback
Better Leadership Skills Training Through Technology
Notre Dame's online learning technology brings unparalleled convenience and flexibility to today's leadership skills training. For busy professionals like you, that's an indispensible advantage.
- View course lectures via streaming video or on CD-ROM
- Access the online classroom anywhere, 24/7, with no mandatory login sessions
- Discuss lessons and get answers to your questions from instructors and fellow students using live chat rooms, faculty-hosted message boards and email
- Complete courses in eight weeks or less and receive a certificate of achievement for each
Rely on top-rated Notre Dame for your own leadership skills training needs.