Syllabus | Send Info | Register Online
Rise to the Challenge – and Rise Through the Ranks!
Executive Leadership Strategies focuses on strategy, foresight, creativity and integrity – the key concepts in this executive phase of leadership and management development. In the culmination of Notre Dame’s three-course Executive Certificate in Leadership and Management program, you will learn to synthesize your skills and apply your abilities for developing intellectual capital and organizational culture.
Who Should Register?
Whether you are a director-level executive or a manager of a small team, Executive Leadership Strategies gives you the advanced knowledge to become an effective strategic leader. Students who have completed Effective Leadership and Leading Teams and Organizations will receive an Executive Certificate in Leadership and Management after completing this course.
What You’ll Learn
- The Executive as Strategic Leader
- Archetypes of a Leader
- Climates for Creativity and Cognitive Styles
- Industry Structure, Competitive Analysis and Competitive Foresight
- Business Leadership: The Rule of Law
- Business Leadership: Telling the Story
- Leadership in the Era of Hyperchange